Sunday, November 8, 2009

Great weekend

Thats how you do it boys!! Despite games on back to back nights & several players battling the flu, the Flyers got 4 points over the weekend and are starting to look pretty darn good. Lets make sure to keep it up!

Some observations from the game....

First off, Im getting tired of arguing with people about my seats. Every game this year, different people who obviously arent hockey fans who must be given free tickets are always sitting in my seats and try to argue that they are their seats. Despite me holding a ticket that clearly states the section row & seat #. Figuring out what seats are yours isnt that difficult is it. I hate fake fans at games.

I'm hoping now that the Phillies are done the Flyers will get a little more attention in the local media, but probably not until after the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

If your'e a Yankees fan, thats fine, but dont come to a Flyers game to talk shit.

The refs sucked ass last night. Seriously, how many calls can you blow in one game? And when a puck is anywhere close to crossing the goal line, arent you supposed to at least look at the video?

Emery looked great last night, several great saves. He's looking more & more like the 2007 Emery that took Ottawa to the Finals. I loved it when he slammed down one of the Blues players stick right after a play when a scrum was breaking out. I like my Ray-Ray angry

The Flyers didnt just sit on a lead in the 3rd period?! I could get used to this

Giroux is the best stickhandler on the team, I wish their was a way to have him go in all rounds of the shootout. The kid is money

No comments:

Post a Comment