Friday, September 25, 2009

Will my man D-Powe make the roster??

This wouldnt have been a question at the beginning of camp, but with the stellar play of JVR & Pyrola, is my $150 Powe jersey investment a waste?

This wont be possible cap-wise unless they are able to unload Randy Jones, but according to many sources, he may be put on waivers in the next few days, therefore freeing up the cap space to sign Blair Betts as the 4th line center, as well as Pyrola and JVR. Assuming all that happens, here is what the lines could look like:

Hartnell-Carter-Briere
Gagne-Richards-Lappy
Carcillo-Giroux-JVR
Asham-Betts-Pyrola

If Powe bounces back and forth between Philly & Glen Falls, then so be it. But I really want to see Powe on the Flyers at the home opener, so I dont feel like a schmuck wearing his jersey.

1 comment:

  1. If I had to guess these would be the lines...
    Gagne-Richards-Briere
    Hartnell-Carter-Pyorala
    Carcillo-Giroux-JvR
    Asham-Betts-Lappy

    I would also like to see Powe make the Flyers but I don't see it happening. However, once injuries begin to occur (which is guaranteed to happen), I feel like Powe will be the one the Flyers call up.

    ReplyDelete